Jinn and Art Brut (Outsider Art)

Picture Art Brut

 Art Brut (Raw Art) – this term was invented by Jean Dubuffet, French painter, in 1940, which characterizes a crude, inexperienced art, the purest form of creative expression, and for many people this art is the most authentic expression of emotion and human values.

Outsider Art, is an English equivalent for Art Brut, was coined in 1972 by art critic Roger Cardinal.

Art Brut by Iñaki appears like fresh and original painting that reflects the inner Iñaki’s world, his dreams and reflections.

His drawings are very typical and interesting, in black and white, or very colorful and invite you on a journey to a fantastic world, created by visible and invisible elements.

Tale about a Jinn

"I’m lost, totally lost. What happened to me?

My world is changed forever. Now is colored and spectacular. I’m eternal being, and never before I saw the world that way.

I’m perplexed by that generosity and beauty that changed me.

I was released countless times and had to fulfill many wishes. But the last time was different.   

Sherezade, seven-year-old girl liberated me from my prison, silver lamp, where I past the last 200 years. I insisted that I had to meet her three wishes, but she told me that she is very rich, because her family is very big, and she doesn’t need anything.

How is that possible? Everyone is looking for gold, riches and power. She set me free, without asking anything. That is absolutely new for me.

Her kindness changed me forever, changed my perception, the world is beautiful, full of color and light.

 From above, through the clouds, her village looks like a stain. I’m sending a wellness bubble that will protect her big family. I will always be there for her, whenever she needs me and I will tell her a story every day."

Natalia

Comentarios

  1. The emotion overwhelms me to see Jinn's imagination discover

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Helen _ Хелен

¡Oh Wagner!

Falsa tristezza_Фальшивая грусть