The Dogs Heaven

Caricatura estilo Art Brut

In this sketch we can see two dogs chatting on top of the mountain, or, maybe, in the heaven. The small size of the road in the background suggests this.

The author uses a blue pen with a short and confident movements, getting quite an original image with lots of decorative components. This kind of drawing is strange and captivating at the same time, and invites to figure out which of the elements are leftover or missed.

“That is not fair! Why has it happened to us? Why so soon?

I look at the little and helpless Baxter’s body and can’t stop crying. How could he escape from the garden? Why wanted to cross the road?

Luca will arrive soon from school. How could explain to him that his best friend is died?

He has been a good dog, very cheerful and loving.

The alarm sounds, Luca will be here in 10 min. I wash my face and try to calm myself.

-        Hello, darling, how are you?

-        Hello, mommy. I’m fine! Where is Baxter? I have something for him.

-        Luca, come with me, please.

-        Later, mommy. Baxter! Baxter! Come here! Come here, buddy!

I hug my son and sit him in my lap.

-        Darling, I have to tell you something. Please, look at me.

-        Ok, mommy.

-        Listen, sweetheart, Baxter is gone. Is not with us anymore. I’m so sorry.

-        Is gone where?! Is gone why?!

-        It was a car accident, Luca. I don’t know how Baxter is escaped from the garden. He is in the Dogs Heaven now, honey.

-        No! No, mammy! Baxter! Baxter! Where are you?

I hug and hold him with difficulty. He has grown and become strong this summer. In 3 weeks turns 6 years… Time goes so fast…

We were hugging for a while.

-         Don’t cry, baby. Baxter is with his mum and his friends now. He is happy, don’t worry…

-         But I want him back mammy, is my friend! I love him, I want to play with him!

-        Come with me, I’ll show you where is his tomb. You could see it through your window every time you want to.

I grab him carefully. He hid his face on my shoulder. My caresses couldn’t relieve his pain, or stop his tears. My sweet baby…

-        Luca, this is his house now. Look, here we could bury some things: like his favorite ball and this photo. Look, here is Baxter, this is you, this is me and this is your father. We are very happy in this photo. You could draw a picture of Baxter and his friends, if you want. And we will plant some flowers. His house will be very cozy.”

 Natalia

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Helen _ Хелен

¡Oh Wagner!

Falsa tristezza_Фальшивая грусть